Hyperglance Now Offers AWS and OpenStack Infrastructure View in One Tab Hyperglance Ltd. has announced the 4.0 version its service, which provides an interactive, 3D topology overview of both Amazon Web Services Inc. (AWS), and OpenStack cloud infrastructure setups within one browser tab. Hyperglance 4.0 allows organizations to map, monitor, and manage resources across cloud domains and systems, accounts, virtual clouds, regions, and other areas, according to a company statement. Users can drill down into each resource to see relevant information, such as alarms, graphs, alarms, and lists, pulled directly from the source API. The London-based company said its tool helps enterprises close the “visibility gap” into infrastructure systems resulting from the fast growth of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings and hybrid cloud implementations in which some assets are kept in-house and some are migrated to the public cloud. The company stated that this multi-cloud, cross-domain chaos has created a gap in visibility that must be addressed by providing more coherent IT relationship insight. The company lists the following benefits as provided by the company:
- A single browser tab view provides secure, relevant, multi-tenant, multicloud topology insight.
- Secure resource controls from topology view allow for faster troubleshooting and optimization.
- Validation of network segmentation is required for security compliance, as required by the PCI Data Security Standard.
- Consistent topology view allows for greater collaboration between IT groups and infrastructure domains.
- It is easy to identify and reduce performance issues, anomalies, underutilization, or other problems without having to correlate events across different systems, tabular view, or same module.
“Hyperglance is a valuable tool for AWS users to gain cross domain infrastructure visibility and implement secure actions in greater context,” Enterprise Management Associates analyst Dan Twing stated. The unique interactive 3D topology console allows users to gain faster insight and proactive troubleshooting of cloud resources. Future integrations are planned with platforms like VMware, Cisco APIC EM and Docker, OpenDaylight, Microsoft Azure, and Cisco APIC EM. Hyperglance 4.0 is currently available for a 14-day free trial. Regular pricing can be found here.