- Replicating real user experiences — Generates authentic results from remote restarts, record gestures and replay interactions by imitating real-user testing conditions.
- Automated test automation
- Enhances the Selenium/Appium framework with enterprise-grade features like user, app, and lab management.
- Ability to test multiple apps in the same test.
- Reduces dependencies on a Mac computer and controls the Springboard for running Appium tests with iOS apps.
- Mobile performance optimization — This tool provides an accurate picture of mobile performance by combining real users and real devices. It runs simple, elastic, and realistic tests from multiple geopolitical locations across different real-world network conditions.
- End-to-end mobile security — Evaluate the security of source code and binaries to highlight vulnerabilities on the client side.
- Real-time monitoring — Monitors your application from multiple locations, on original devices, to identify potential issues before customers.
Raffi Margaliot, an executive at HPE, stated that creating mobile applications that work seamlessly on all devices is a difficult task due to the proliferation of mobile operating systems and use cases. “HPE Mobile Center 2.0 leverages HPE’s unique strengths in security and machine learning to provide developers with deep insight that guides them in building secure, high-quality applications. We integrate with open-source tools to allow developers to harness these powerful capabilities while working in the application frameworks or processes that they prefer.